Re: node-n3: Turtle implementation in JavaScript

On 22 February 2013 12:33, Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be> wrote:
> Dear RDF community,
>
> As asked by David Wood [1], I’m posting my Turtle parser implementation: node-n3 [2].
>
> node-n3 is a streaming parser in JavaScript and designed to be blazingly fast, now at 225.000 triples per second [3,4].
> While in development as an N3 parser, it currently achieves full Turtle compatibility [5].

Hi Ruben,

You may want to test against the new tests also [6], as the tests at
[7] do not test all of the features in the Candidate Recommendation.

Cheers,

Peter

[6] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/file/4d5ebf0ba10f/rdf-turtle/tests-ttl
[7] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/df1/tests/