Re: editorial

As a result of previous edits, I think the flow at the beginning of
section 9 needs a little tweaking now, to smooth it out a bit.  it
currently says:

[[
JSON-LD is a concrete RDF syntax as described in [RDF11-CONCEPTS].
Hence, a JSON-LD document is an RDF document and a JSON document and
correspondingly represents an instance of an RDF data model, namely
generalized RDF Datasets. The extensions to the RDF data model are:
]]

Two small glitches: (a) "The extensions" were not previously mentioned;
and (b) by default a JSON-LD docuemnt represents an instance of a
*standard* RDF Dataset -- not a Generalized RDF Dataset.
I suggest changing that beginning to:

[[
JSON-LD is a concrete RDF syntax as described in [RDF11-CONCEPTS].
Hence, a JSON-LD document is an RDF document /and/ a JSON document and
correspondingly represents an instance of an RDF data model.  However,
JSON-LD also extends the RDF data model to optionally allow a JSON-LD
document to represent a Generalized RDF Dataset.  The JSON-LD extensions
to the RDF data model are:
]]

Thanks,
David