Re: JSON-LD Syntax request for FPWD via RDF WG

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 00:22:44 -0400
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: RDF Comments <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>, 'Linked JSON' <public-linked-json@w3.org>
On Tue, 2012-05-22 at 21:21 -0400, Manu Sporny wrote:

> > I believe that the list is members-only (with public archive). I
> > don't know why. There is an open comments list here, which is
> > generally better if non-WG-members are involved:
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/
>
> I think it's vital that the following three editor/contributors to the
> JSON-LD spec are added to this group as Invited Experts: Gregg
> Kellogg,
> Niklas Lindström, and Markus Lanthaler. These three are intimately
> familiar with JSON-LD and have been on just about every JSON-LD
> telecon
> since the JSON for Linking Data Community Group was started.

They should probably fill out the IE application, then the chairs and
staff can discuss it, given the particulars.

> Talking about JSON-LD on public-rdf-comments cripples the discussion
> because I don't think that many of the RDF WG members check this
> mailing
> list (as evidenced by the relative lack of activity on this list).

All mail sent to public-rdf-comments gets automatically sent to
public-rdf-wg subscribers (assuming everything is working properly; I'm
seeing it in my mailbox, at least).    Of course, that doesn't make
anyone read it and respond, if they don't want to.

    -- Sandro