Re: delimiters between tokens in turtle

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 18:01 +0100, Henry Story wrote:
> I can't quite work out what the delimiters between tokens are.
>
> The following seems to be correct N3 (cwm parses it)
>
>   @prefix : <>.
>   :me</knows>:her,:him.
>
> cwm even is able to parse
>
>    @prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1> .
>    :me foaf:knows:her.

Ewwwww!  That's awful.  If the grammar really allows that then I
certainly hope the grammar will be changed to require whitespace between
tokens.  Note that a PrefixedName is not required to have a local name
part, and I often take advantage of this fact in SPARQL as a way of
defining a short name for a single long URI
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Sep/0004.html
so any of the following would be legal statements given suitable prefix
definitions:

     :me  foaf:  knows:her .
     :me  foaf:know  s:her .
     :me  foaf:knows  :her .