Re: Comments on JSON-LD 20120712 working drafts

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 13:48:04 -0400
To: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
CC: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
Hi Steve,

We have been tracking your comments on the JSON-LD Syntax document here:

https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/152

I have applied all of the remaining editorial changes that you
requested. See the following comment for a reference to each modification:

https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/152#issuecomment-7855112

I believe this closes the issue, please respond as soon as possible if
you disagree with any of the changes, or if we missed a specific change
that you had requested.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Which is better - RDFa Lite or Microdata?
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/mythical-differences/