Re: Couple of changes needed in R2RML namespace doc

Hi Ivan

I'll be working on this task (apologies for the delay).
I was using this tool [1] for converting the file to RDFa … I'm not sure if that tools supports RDFa 1.1
Ivan, do you know a RDF2RFa tool RDFa 1.1 compliant?

Apologies if the question is so trivial.

Thanks!

Boris

[1] http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/tools/rdf2rdfa/