Please review R2RML changes - diff available

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 23:30:59 +0100
To: W3C RDB2RDF <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
Updated Editor's Draft:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/

Diff of changes versus the CR version:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/diffs/CR.html

Detailed list of changes:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Post-CR_Changes_to_R2RML

I have implemented all changes that were approved today, plus two additional items I still had on my list (1. add some examples for percent-encoding; 2. make clearer what makes a separator in rr:template “safe”).

This should be the only R2RML changes, unless the remaining issue on leanness of non-PK tables in the DM leads to a change in R2RML.

@All, please review, and holler if anything doesn't look right.

@Ivan, I still need to update the SotD section. I understand that this depends on whether these changes are considered “substantive” or not, and I take it that this is pretty much your decision. Please send me a pointer to the appropriate SotD boilerplate whenever you're ready.

All the best,
Richard