Re: TCs updated

Hi Nuno

Thanks for your findings, please see my comments inline ...
On Mar 26, 2012, at 11:36 PM, Nuno Lopes wrote:

> Hi Boris,
>
> Thanks for the update.  It fixed some of the issues I also found but I still have some (semi-structured) comments below, if something is not clear let me know.  I can also send a patch file if you like.
>

> * D001 and D002:
>   Wasn't the '/' in the bnode label to be removed?

Done, removed.

> * D009
> ** mappedb.nq
>   There are some occurrences of 'http://example.org' which are not in the r2rml file, I think they should be 'http://example.com'

Fixed.

> ** r2rmla & r2rmlb
>   Should we include the class declaration in the foreignKey :
>           a rr:RefObjectMap;

Included.

> * D011
> ** r2rmla
>   There are missing quotes for the following capitalised attributes and relation names: Sport, ID, Description (the
Fixed

> * D014
> ** mappedb.nq
> *** The literal "PART TIME" should be "PART_TIME"

Fixed

> *** There is a duplicate triple:
>      <http://example.com/emp/7369> <http://example.com/emp#name> "SMITH" .

Fixed
> *** I can't seem to find out where does this triple come from:
>   <http://example.com/emp/7369> <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type> <http://example.com/ns#emp>  .

Yes, you are right. I've remove it.

> ** r2rmlb.ttl
> *** same comment for rr:RefObjectMap as before.

Fixed

> *** {\"deptId\"} needs to be escaped

No, I don't think it needs to.

> *** Missing quotes around deptId, empURI, empTypeURI, graphURI

No, they are ok without quotes

> *** I think rr:column should generate a literal but in the result there are URIs for "jobTypeURI", "empTypeURI" and "empTypeURI"

Yes, you are right. I included rr:termType rr:IRI

> ** r2rmlc.ttl
> *** same comment for rr:RefObjectMap as before.
Fixed
> *** quotes around "deptId", escape \"deptno\",

\"deptno\" escaped, but I think there is no need to add quotes around "deptid"

> ** r2rmld.ttl
> *** {\"deptno\"}  and {\"deptId\"} need to be escaped
deptno and dpetid are not in r2rmld.ttl

> *** There is an error, missing "AS" in the SQL query
Fixed

> * D016
>  I was not able to create relations in PostgreSQL nor MySQL.  Might be the "BINARY VARYING" but I did not look too much into this issue.
I haven't try with PostgresSQL nor MySQL, I'll have to … did anyone try it already?

> * D020
> ** create.sql
>  Extra comma after : "Name" VARCHAR(50),

Fixed

> * D025
> ** directgraph.nt
>  missing data

Yes, this is because I still parsing as nt … I have to change to ttl.

Thanks again Nuno for your findings, I updated the repos and document.

Boris