Re: EARL test report example - and a minor question

Eric
On Mar 14, 2012, at 4:23 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:

> * Boris Villazon-Terrazas <bvillazon@fi.upm.es> [2012-03-13 18:24+0100]
>> Hi Eric
>>
>> - Here is an example of the earl-compliant test report [1]
>
> tiny nit: comment text in 2nd example is inconsistent with the assertion:
>
>    ... earl:outcome earl:fail    # passed (vs. earl:fail)
> could just get rid of the comment.

Yes, it was wrong …
So, did we reach a consensus on the EARL format for the Test Report?

>> - As you suggested, in order to generate the html test report, we need to map each test case to an r2rml feature, something like this [2], we should do the same for the DM.
>
>    <rdb2rdf-test:R2RMLTC0000>
> 		rdb2rdf-test:relatedFeature	r2rml:tableName .
> these make sense, but note that it's likely that any test is likely to
> cover several features, e.g. r2rml:template and rdb2rdf:nonAsciiName

Yes, you are right … I'm going to define the features for the whole set of R2RML TCs, and we should do the same for the DM TCs

>> - regarding your previous email, I should add the base IRI for the TCs in the direct graphs, so we can parse those as nt., is it ok?
>
> I'd rather just rename them all to .ttl . Does that seem acceptable?

It is acceptable for me, If there is no objection, I'm going to rename them all to .ttl

Boris