R2RML Spec - Small typo in Figure 2

From: Boris Villazon-Terrazas <bvillazon@fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 12:17:42 +0100
To: Public-Rdb2rdf-Wg RDB2RDF <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi

I detected a small typo in Figure 2: SQL Identier -> SQL Identifier

I've already fixed and updated the figure on the CVS, so the ED[1] is updated. However, the official document [2] does not include the change, and I didn't find the location of the folder that corresponds to the official document.
So, Richard, Souri, or Seema would you please update the image? (the name is logical-table.png)

Thanks

Boris

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-r2rml-20120223/