Re: RDB2RDF Implementation Report

Ok. I may have been to quick in answering (sorry), so I tried to track some issues down. But the end result is not much more rejoicing.

As you can easily imagine, the issue is manpower. We, in the W3C team, simply have no manpower available to actively maintain the RDF validator. The validator has been updated since 2006, actually (it now uses the latest version of Jena as a response to some security issue); but nobody really maintains the code itself. Instead, the validator code has been put onto github:

https://github.com/w3c/rdfvalidator-ng

meaning that anybody can download and use the validator locally and, *of course*, we would love and would incorporate patches to be deployed at the W3C site. But, I am afraid, that is where we are today...

Cheers

Ivan

----