Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2012-06-12 meeting 1600 UTC

Regrets for today.

D2RQ status - DM: As of today we pass all test cases except two that require duplicate preservation. Earl report is forthcoming, probably later this week.

D2RQ status - R2RML: It's work in progress. It won't be done 100% by the 19th. There's a good chance that we'll have everything complete by the 26th.

I reported various DM test case issues to Boris throughout last week. They are all fixed to my satisfaction.

Best,
Richard