Re: Dissemination

* Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org> [2012-07-25 11:12+0100]

> > here are the slides i gave for a combo SPARQL/RDF access to RDBs tutorial at SemTech:
>
> Very cool, thanks!
>
> One request: if you report these kind of activities, please also consider reporting a bit about the audience (academic, industry, how many people, etc.)

~40, some qualified to be in the front of the room (e.g. Mike Deen, Ben Grosof),
some there for the SPARQL tutorial as well.
make-up:
  intelligence
  geeky agencies like NASA
  fair amount of health care
  some general business analytics
Juan was there as well, may recall more about who was there.

--
-ericP