Re: Eric, Juan are you there?

From: Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:08:54 -0500
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
Cc: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
All,

I've updated the direct mapping editor's draft:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directMapping/LC/

The only thing that is missing is the diff between the 2nd last call and
the current editors draft, and update the link to it. I don't know how to
do that one, so Eric... it's up to you :)

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com