Re: TCs updated

From: Boris Villazon-Terrazas <bvillazon@fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:56:05 +0200
Cc: Public-Rdb2rdf-Wg RDB2RDF <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>, Freddy Priyatna <fpriyatna@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Hi Kingsley

Really sorry for my late reply.

On Jun 28, 2012, at 4:26 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> On 6/28/12 8:34 AM, Boris Villazon-Terrazas wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I updated the TC document with your last requests [1]
>> - now it's XHTML valid
>> - the empty R2RML TC was removed
>>
>> I'm working on the Implementation Report, and I also prepared an endpoint for querying the current EARL reports [2]
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Boris
>>
>> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/test-cases/
>> [2] http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es:8893/sparql
>
> Boris,
>
> If you install the faceted browser vad you end up with a raw sparql endpoint and a read-to-go HTML interface for follow-your-nose graph exploration.

Thanks for this!
It's something that we are planning to do. We have the virtuoso instance for this [1].
So, the idea is to have a repository of mappings (with their descriptions).
Sadly, we have to delay this task, we are involved in other things, but we hope we can do it during the summer . ;)

Thanks again

Boris

[1] http://mappingpedia.linkeddata.es/sparql