Re: EARL report for db2triples on MySQL and PostgreSQL

Dear all,

Thanks for the quick integration!

I realized when the implementation result was online, that the
DirectGraphTC0017 was noted as failed, because I have sent to git the
bad earl report (not the last one, but the previous one, the test 17 was
the last on which I worked...). I have re-launched from scratch all the
MySQL tests to be sure that it was me which had not sent the last
report. It is the case and I confirm what I wrote in my first email:
only the R2RML TC0002f fails... I have updated the git repository with
the last report. May I ask you to update the implementation tab with the
last DirectMapping/MySQL report with the DM17 test passed?

Sorry for the disagreement....
Best regards,

Laurent Mazuel