Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2012-07-10 meeting 1600 UTC

All,

I'll try to call in but it may not be possible. Hence, possible regrets.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 9:59 PM, ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>wrote:

> The agenda is the same as last week.  We need final copies of the WDs and
> the implementation report to proceed.  Note that the week of July 16 is a
> W3C team goof-off week and we cannot get anything published.  So, we
> should try
> and get the WDs published this week.
>
> ------------------------------**---------------------------
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C RDB2RDF Working Group telephone conference 2012-07-10
> ------------------------------**----------------------------
> *16:00-17:00 UTC*
> Local time:
>
> http://timeanddate.com/**worldclock/fixedtime.html?**
> month=06&day=19&year=2012&**hour=16&min=00&sec=0<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=19&year=2012&hour=16&min=00&sec=0>
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Conference code: 7322733# (spells "RDB2RDF")
> IRC channel : #RDB2RDF on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C
> ------------------------------**---------------------------
>
> Chair: Michael
> Scribe: TBD
>
> 1. Admin
>
> PROPOSAL: Accept the minutes of last meeting http://www.w3.org/2012/07/03-
> **rdb2rdf-minutes.html <http://www.w3.org/2012/07/03-rdb2rdf-minutes.html>
>
> 2. Status of the WDs?  When can we publish?  Eric, Juan, Richard

I updated the editors draft of the DM (Eric, I hope I got the right one):

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directMapping/LC/

>From the DM side, we are ready to go.

> 3. Status of the Implementation Report.  Boris
>
> 4. Shall we publish the Test cases as a WG Note?
> We agreed to publish the Test cases as a WG as and when Boris can provides
> a document.

> 5. Status of Enrico/Juan note on blank nodes.   Any news, Juan?

Enrico hasn't responded my emails.

Should I go ahead and write this note? Marcelo was planning to help out.