Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2012-07-10 meeting 1600 UTC

> I've updated the implementation report [1] with all the EARL reports I have so far.

Thanks a million!

This looks awesome! I think we can safely claim that we have more than fulfilled the charter requirements and what we've been asked by the W3C management in the LC transition call.

Cheers,
	   Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow