Re: XSPARQL updated implementation report

Thanks Nuno.
One minor thing,
the property for the developer should be
<http://usefulinc.com/ns/doap#developer>    <http://nunolopes.org/foaf.rdf#me> ;

If you have time you can modify the ts.ttl and run the rdb2rdf-th software again, but if you don't have time, do not worry, I can modify it directly on the implementation report.

Thanks again

Boris