Re: 2012-01-31 meeting minutes

On 31 Jan 2012, at 18:10, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> [[
> RESOLUTION: Create http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Submitting_Implementation_Reports and explain how to handle EARL, and link to http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/test-cases/
> ]]

Trying to write the R2RML SotD I run into an issue.

What's an Implementation Report? Is it

a) a document that the WG writes/maintains in order to pass CR?
b) a report that an implementer submits to the WG?

Because we seem to be using the word sometimes in the one sense and sometimes in the other.

Assuming it's a), we may need to rename the wiki page. Submitting_Test_Results?

Best,
Richard