Re: Making R2RML ready for CR

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:48:00 +0100
Cc: W3C RDB2RDF <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>

On Jan 31, 2012, at 16:29 , Richard Cyganiak wrote:

> All,
>
> I've done some last pre-CR work on the R2RML ED:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/
>
> I made the HTML validate, fixed some broken links and anchors, updated some timestamped URLs, and started work on the SotD section. I've updated the “Changes since previous draft” section in the SotD. This section now references the following relevant links:
>
> * Detailed description of R2RML changes since the LC working draft:
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Last_Call_Changes_to_R2RML
> * Full diff of all changes since the LC working draft:
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/diffs/LC-CR.html
>
> Some work is still needed:
>
> - fill in some @@@'s in the SotD section
> - update timestamped links to other RDB2RDF drafts in the References section
> - make a timestamped copy in CVS, and in that copy:
>  - update version URL in the header
>  - apply CR stylesheet
>  - remove CVS history section (also from ToC)
>
> In particular I need input regarding the CR exit criteria for the SotD, and help with the other SotD boilerplate. Ivan?

The CR exit criteria is to be decided by the WG. *Usually* we say that there should be 2 independent implementation for every feature in the spec, but what 'every feature' means is up to us to decide. And we may also formulate another criteria.

I guess there was some sort of an agreement on not defining another mailing list for the comments (which is fine with me, b.t.w.).

Anything else?

Ivan

> Best,
> Richard