TCs updated

From: Boris Villazon-Terrazas <bvillazon@fi.upm.es>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 02:53:53 +0100
To: Public-Rdb2rdf-Wg RDB2RDF <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all

This week I've included a new DirectGraph/R2RML TCs:

- Eric's I18NnoSpecialChars DirectGraph
- Richard suggestions about data errors (sent by email)
- Juan: char vs. varchar (thanks for checking the TCs)

The updated TCs are available at [1]

The snapshot of the current status (R2RML TCs), that includes the information of simple and not simple TCs is available here [2]
Tomorrow I'll send the snapshot of the DM TCs.

I've also updated the Submitting_Test_Results wiki page [3] (thanks Tthibodeau and Nuno for your contributions).

Thanks

Boris

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/test-cases/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/R2RML_TC