Re: negative test case question

Whether the following mapping will fail or not will depend upon the data:

<TriplesMap1>
a rr:TriplesMap;
rr:logicalTable [ rr:tableName "Employees" ];
rr:subjectMap [ rr:column "FirstName" ];
rr:predicateObjectMap
[
rr:predicate foaf:name;
rr:objectMap [ rr:column "FirstName" ]
]
For example, it will not fail for the following data (with uncommon first names) in the EMPLOYEES table:

FirstName
http://example.com/ns#John

http://example.com/ns#Mary

Thanks,