Re: LC Status and implementation reports

Hi all

I updated the wiki page [1] extracting the main ideas we had in our last telecon regarding test cases and the implementation report (thanks Eric for your input).
If  [1] is not the right place to put the whole content … I'll change after the telecon.

I also updated the TC document [2] including Richard's suggestions for new TC [3]

Best

Boris

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Submitting_Test_Results
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/test-cases/