Re: Troublesome reference to the wiki in R2RML spec

I have updated http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/RDB2RDF to make it look like the other technologies, though, actually, maybe it should be nicer if this was done at a CR phase:-).

Note that it would be good to add tools to the wiki referring to rdb2rdf...

Ivan

----