Re: Troublesome reference to the wiki in R2RML spec

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 06:48:00 +0100
Cc: W3C RDB2RDF <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
We can move this over to the Semantic Web Wiki:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki

at some point in time, a

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/RDB2RDF

and category for tools should be created anyway, similarly to, say,

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/SKOS

and 'sub' areas of the wiki can be used for that purpose without any problems.

Ivan

On Jan 31, 2012, at 20:27 , Richard Cyganiak wrote:

> Ivan mentioned today that the RDB2RDF WG wiki will become static once the WG has ended.
>
> I did not know this and it raises an issue. The R2RML spec currently says (informatively):
>
> [[
> Note: No further identifiers besides rr:SQL2008 are defined in this specification. The RDB2RDF Working Group intends to maintain a non-normative list of identifiers for other SQL versions [SQLIRIS].
> ]]
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/#dfn-sql-version-identifier
>
> The [SQLIRIS] reference points to http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/SQL_Version_IRIs on the wiki. The intention was to maintain a “registry” for version identifiers on that wiki page. This won't be possible if the wiki doesn't remain editable.
>
> Any suggestions/ideas for solving this problem?
>
> Best,
> Richard

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/