W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org > August 2012

Re: Tomorrow's RDB2RDF Telcon is Cancelled

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:08:44 +0100
Cc: RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <D1901A38-3565-4236-B3F2-0A1E23A30B9D@cyganiak.de>
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
On 14 Aug 2012, at 00:13, Ashok Malhotra wrote:
> We also need to [...] start a
> discussion on whether we need a 1.1 or 2.0 version of the specs.  The first part
> of this is whether there are requirements for a 1.1 or 2.0 version.  Some of
> these may be the optional requirements from our charter.  Perhaps we should wait
> a few months for public feedback and then start that discussion.

I agree that it will be easier to have that discussion in a few months, when we have heard from users who have worked with the specs.

Received on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 12:09:17 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:00:29 UTC