Re: Non-PK tables, blank nodes, and leanness

It seems clear that DM should generate

   _:1 <IOU#BORROWER> "Alice".
   _:1 <IOU#AMOUNT> 10.
   _:2 <IOU#BORROWER> "Alice".
   _:2 <IOU#AMOUNT> 10.

If that's what the spec says, we are done.

There may well be a RDF semantics/SPARQL issue lurking here but that's another matter.
All the best, Ashok