Re: rdb2rdf-th sources uploaded to github

Hi

Now the rdb2rdf-th software supports DM and R2RML, you can download from [1].
I've updated the repository [2] too.

I still have to check the TCs according to latest Richard comments

Boris

[1] https://github.com/downloads/boricles/rdb2rdf-th/rdb2rdf-th_bin_0.0.2.zip
[2] https://github.com/boricles/rdb2rdf-th