Re: Cardinality of predicate maps in predicate-object maps

[notation: POmap => PredicateObjectMap, Pmap => PredicateMap, Omap =>
ObjectMap]

Since this "small" change over the 2nd Working Draft was not formally
raised as an ISSUE, we never really were able to consider it formally as
a group. So, this small change (effectively a "shortcut") was reverted
back to the original scheme presented in the 2nd Working Draft that
required a POmap to consist of exactly one Pmap and exactly one Omap.

Also, unless there is a pressing need for such a shortcut, asked for by
the user community at large, requiring implementations to allow a POmap
to have >1 Pmaps and one Omap would unnecessarily burden the
implementer. If needed, multiple POmaps, each with one Pmap and one
Omap, can always be used.

Thanks,
- Souri.