Re: Registrations for the TPAC meeting

Since we will be publishing the LC drafts in the next few days we should
have public comments by TPAC.  The plan is to work on these issues
at out TPAC f2f meeting.  So, this is an important meeting.
Our meeting is all day on Nov 3 but folks may want to come for the whole
week as there are a number of interesting activities.
See http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/
All the best, Ashok