Re: Adobe patent for RDB Direct Mapping?

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 06:58:24 +0100
Cc: RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Sigh. We did not need this...

Yes, we have to look into this asap. I am talking to our legally minded guys i the team to see what the necessary next steps are. I guess some contact with Adobe will be in order. We will obviously need some short assessment on the technical situation asap...

Richard, thanks for this. I saw this yesterday on the Web, but you beated me in forwarding the info...

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153