Re: Information Preserving and ISSUE-42

Enrico

I see you point and I agree. Please ignore my previous comment. I was the
one who was confused.

Furthermore, by translating the NULLs, it could into some incorrect
inferences (please see Richard's email in [1]).

So what is your exact proposal for the direct mapping?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2011May/0071.html

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com