Re: ACTION-122: Proposal for ISSUE-18

I changed the class name to rr:NamedRowSourceClass -- sounds simpler (and easier to spell :-)). -- Souri.

Using this new naming in Alex's example:

<TriplesMap1>
     a rr:TriplesMapClass;
     rr:rowSource <MyTable>;

<TriplesMap2>
     a rr:TriplesMapClass;
     rr:rowSource <GetFailStudents>;

<TriplesMap3>
     a rr:TriplesMapClass;
     rr: rowSource <GetFailStudents>;

<MyTable>
     a  rr:NamedRowSourceClass;
     rr:tableName "my_table";
     rr:tableOwner "my_schema".

<GetFailStudents>
     a  rr:QueryResultRowSourceClass;
     rr:SQLQuery "SELECT id, name FROM my_schema.students WHERE grade<  50".

Thanks,
- Souri.