Re: Fwd: R2RML ready for publication

On behalf of the editors of R2RML document, I would like to thank
everybody on RDB2RDF WG for helping us get the second draft of R2RML
(almost) published.
Thorough review comments, issues raising, and email and telecon
discussions allowed us to significantly improve the document in terms of
completeness and correctness.
We still have some way to go before we get to Last Call quality, but the
second draft is definitely a big improvement.

I hope that non-RDB2RDF folks will read it carefully as well (once it is
officially published) and send us useful comments and feedback.

Thanks,
- Souri.