Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2011-03-22 meeting 1600 UTC

Regrets for me and Alex, lecture and project meeting ... :(

We will update the R2RML images if it is necessary.
Also for the next version of the direct mapping we can think on provide
an graphical overview ... ;)

Minor thing, an Acks section is missing in the Direct Mapping

Boris