Re: Attempted to address blank node issue in R2RML draft

Hi Richard,

Should the first statement be modified to include rr:graphColumn also?
(which btw has an incorrect range in section 5, at least inconsistent with
3.4.1.4, which shows range as string).

When I first read your second sentence, I thought it was implying that maps
generating blank nodes could only specify one graph (but subsequent
sentences clarified that).  I wonder if modifying the latter part of the
first paragraph a bit might help make this clearer up-front?  Here's a
possible re-wording of the first paragraph, use any, all, or none as you see
fit.

Triples generated from an R2RML mapping can be placed into multiple different
graphs using rr:graph, rr:graphColumn, or rr:graphTemplate.  However, blank
nodes should never appear in two different graphs, named or unnamed.
Therefore, R2RML processors generating triples conforming with this
specification *must *create a unique blank node identifier for each graph
into which a blank node is placed.

Bob Scanlon
Revelytix