Re: R2RML: generating subject's class from input data

On 15 Mar 2011, at 15:18, Souripriya Das wrote:
> You have raised a good point, but we think the capability of using class template or class column is already possible using the current constructs.

How about adding a short explanation to the rr:class section:

“Note: This property is merely a shortcut for specifying an rr:predicateObjectMap with predicate rdf:type and the class URI as rr:object. To achieve a mapping where the class URI is not constant but needs to be computed based on the contents of the database, one can explicitly define an rr:predicateObjectMap with a non-constant rr:objectMap.”

Best,
Richard