Closing ISSUE-2 (was: Re: Formal objection to ISSUE-2 resolution)

So I assume that the resolution was indeed that Turtle MUST be supported.

I did some edits to the relevant section in the R2RML spec to reflect this discussion:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/#syntax

And set ISSUE-2 to PENDING REVIEW:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/2

Best,