Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2011-06-21 meeting 1600 UTC

Hi Michael,

On 21 Jun 2011, at 09:09, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> 2. ISSUE-29
>
> PROPOSAL: Change to OPEN
>
> context see: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2011Jun/0101.html

I'm afraid I don't understand. How does ISSUE-29 relate to that message?

> 3. Review of open actions/issues
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/open
>
> Please prepare. The goal is to close as many actions as possible and assign actions to issues where not done yet.

I would appreciate if in the very near future, the chairs would also allocate some meeting time for housekeeping:

- close issues and actions marked as PENDING REVIEW
- transition issues marked as RAISED to OPEN
- deal with obsolete open ACTIONs -- our oldest open action just passed its first birthday

The trackers are useless if they don't reflect current reality.

Cheers,
Richard