Re: Functions to compute URIs

When we discussed this during the RDB2RDF XG there were a couple of people
that talked about creating URIs for well-known concepts such as cities and persons.
In their proposal, you would take the key value and then do a search on their database
which would return a URI if it was available for that entity.
The OKKAM project was one example.

I am not sure we want to go into that much detail in the spec.  I think "user provided
conversion functions" should cover it.
All the best, Ashok