Re: ACTION-141 - Create a SQL/XSD data dataype mapping

Nuno,

Thanks for that.

Is xsd:date for TIME a typo?

How exactly should I read the “or”/“and” in the XSD column?

For things like boolean and dates and times and durations, how exactly is the syntactic correspondence for the values? I mean, a normal SQL datetime literal isn't in the right lexical form for an XSD datetime literal. (I think there's a section in Part 14 about that, something about "data values"?)

Best,
Richard