Re: Target audience of the Direct Mapping document?

The direct mapping is a set of rules.

Q: What happens if I have a table?
A: Create an IRI for every tuple and an IRI for the table and create a Table
Triple <IRI for each tuple, rdf:type, IRI for the table>

Q: What happens to an attribute?
A: For each tuple, create an IRI, then create an IRI for the attribute and
then create a Literal Triple: <IRI for the tuple, IRI for the attribute,
value of that attribute

I've always said that the direct mapping should be represented in R2RML. But
the series of these "questions", are basically IF-THEN rules. And I think
every programmer knows IF-THEN.

But if I'm not wrong, Alexandre did not agree of having a R2RML
represenation of the direct mapping.

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com