Re: Understanding some issues on the denotational semantics

I guess what screws me up all the time is that the notation always reminds me of what I was trained namely that {...} is a set, and f:A->B is a function between sets. But these are not sets, these are types, and that is what makes it difficult for me. I guess this is the difference between the mathematician (that I was trained for) and a computer scientists (that you guys are...)

I will have to look at this again... tomorrow!

Cheers

Ivan

----