Re: Mandatory tableOwner property

Hi all

Souri, I think David and Robert are right, the tableOwner should be
optional, for example in Mysql, just to mention one example, is possible
to write SQL queries with unqualified table names. The user information
is only part of the connection properties.

Robert, whenever Souri et al. check this issue and express their final
decision, I'll remove/keep the tableOwner from the test cases :-)

Boris