Re: Minutes of 2011-02-08 telecon

Hi everybody

Sorry I missed the exciting bnode discussion. I have a question about the
minutes, in particular:

PROPOSAL: The DM does not try to define URI-creation when there is no PK,
this is topic of and must be done via R2RML

I only see three +1. What exactly is the status of this? Are we going to
drop the support of URI-creation when there is no PK (in other words, the DM
will not create blank nodes and hence, not support tables without PK)?

Thanks for the clarification

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com