Re: Handling Last Call Comments

David,

These resources are available to document the WG's work since Last Call:

Diff:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/diffs/1.160-1.180.html

Summary of changes:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Last_Call_Changes_to_R2RML

Detailed changelog:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/#cvs-history

Documentation of handling Last Call comments:

On 15 Dec 2011, at 13:50, David McNeil wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 4:37 AM, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de> wrote:
>> On 13 Dec 2011, at 13:18, David McNeil wrote:
>> > So, question for the working group: is there a good way for me to see diffs between the last call version of the R2RML spec and the latest official version?
>>
>> Not really I'm afraid. This might have to do: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/diffs/1.160-1.180.html
>
> Hmm... the W3C process [1] seems to indicate that diffs need to be provided. I wonder if I am reading it right. It would certainly make sense to do this, otherwise it is not a very practical process for non-editors.

You say that “it is not a very practical process for non-editors”. I don't understand what you mean by that. Can you explain?

Best,