Re: ISSUE-66: Translation Scheme as proposed seems too complicated for the simple task of mapping <DB value(s), RDF term>

I don't think it is reasonable to REQUIRE that SKOS be used for the translation.
The user should be able to use SKOS but should be able to use other methods as well
All the best, Ashok