Re: Datatypes (ISSUE-48)

Hello Ivan,

The "facets used" indicate how the SQL spec handles restricting the (generally) broader lexical space of the XSD datatypes.  It seems that if we want to used this exact mapping we'd need to take the OWL 2 approach.  Using RDF means a more "relaxed" approach to representing the datatypes (which might be ok, I'm not advocating the use of OWL 2 datatypes).

regards,
--
Nuno Lopes