Re: Datatypes (ISSUE-48)

Hi Richard,

I added to the Wiki an explanation for the "or" mapping, most of them are left up to the implementation. Regarding the boolean type there is no mention and it seems to be mapped directly.  As for the dates and durations, the lexical values are restricted by the "xs:pattern" facet as I mentioned. For example the DATE SQL type is mapped to the XSD type:

<xs:simpleType>
  ANN
  <xs:restriction base="xs:date">
    <xs:pattern value="\p{Nd}{4}-\p{Nd}{2}-\p{Nd}{2}"/>
  </xs:restriction>
</xs:simpleType>

where ANN may indicate the original SQL datatype (implementation defined).  I'll add this example to the wiki.

Did I miss some other question?

Cheers,
--
Nuno Lopes